Sunday, February 11, 2007

Randon Dreams

What is a dream anyway? Memories, concerns, randomly sparked neurons that play abstracted movies. I saw him, I heard him, I felt him close, Gary Norris Morgan. He told me that it was four months ago, it was November 2006. Something happened, something changed. It was just a dream. He was making a confession that it happened in November. Why would I dream that? I haven’t seen him, talked to him or even heard mention of him in several years now. Some people stay with us for many different reasons. He was not making boast, promises, pleas for pity, apologies, excuses, just simply... stating fact... that he was hurt as well, so I will accept it as such and remember that I still have the bells he gave me.

2 Comments:

Blogger Warrior said...

I have not seen you in over 2 years, I have not spoken to you in 2 years I have not thought of you in 10 minutes. My heart is broken, my actions were the right thing fo rthe wrong reason or the wrong thing for the right reason. I hurt deep

7:55 PM  
Blogger Warrior said...

I've stood my guard and feel the pain for the choice, will life ever bring me happiness again? Her touch, her scent, the sound of her girlish voice, will any of that ever happen again in this life. If not this life is over and I'll just sit here and watch the sands of time. Time is merely an invention by man to measure his accomplishments and failures, my prison is time.

8:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home